A selection of useful documents and forms. Academic forms are mostly in .dot format. They can be filled online using Word and then printed.
For a complete list of downloadable forms, as well as statements of EAP Student Conduct and Substance Abuse policies, click the link below.
Most Useful Forms and Documents
- Student Financial Information--includes information on EAP Financial Coordinators (pdf)
- UCEAP Insurance Claims Process - submit your insurance claim electronically
- 2016-17 UCEAP Insurance Policy Coverage brochure (pdf)
- 2016-17 UCEAP Insurance Card (pdf)
- Personal Effects and Money Claim Form (pdf)
- Trip cancellation/interruption Claim Form (pdf)
- Illness/accident Claim Form (pdf) (use only if you aren't doing an online claim)
- General Petition, Section 360 (Form 1) -- use this for all course drop/adds, P/NP, change of units, etc.
- Student Course Information Form, Section 340 (Form 2) (word document) -- use this to "package" your EAP courses in order to present them to your home department or major.
Immigration to France Forms
- OFII Visa de Long Sejour Form (to move forward with the titre de sejour)